The better alternative to traditional disposable plates: Easy to style for any event!
Our beautiful and unique Leafplates™ are made from the naturally shed leaf sheaths of the Areca Palm Tree. Palm leaves have been used in India as traditional plates and food vessels for hundreds of years, particularly for social events and celebrations.
Each plate has a unique appearance due to the fact they are handmade using made using fallen leaves, adding to the rustic, modern character for your event. Plus they are more durable and easy to use than disposable alternatives.
- Microwave safe for up to 2 minutes on high.
- Oven safe at 350 degrees for up to 45 minutes.
- Absolutely hygienic, can be used straight from the pack.
- Although intended for single use, many people find they can simply wipe the plates clean or hand wash them and use them multiple times.
- Plus you can feel good knowing your plates are 100% natural, biodegradable, totally sustainable and ensure fair wages for the village in southern India that we source them from.
"Just wanted to let you know the plates worked wonderfully at our wedding last weekend for our daughter. Everyone commented on them… I would definitely order them again and recommend them to others."
Julie, U.S. customer
We always love receiving pics from happy customers... especially when the've used our Leafplates on such important occasions as a wedding.